Friday, October 28, 2011

YO!

Hey, hey, hey!
SO...who's been absent from his blogging duties for the past several weeks???

(By the way, fun fact: the other guy in this pic with me is the frontman of the band, Marcy Playground.)

Yeah, I know. I've been neglecting my blog once again (and during the most important time of the year, no less). That is fundamentally unacceptable, and you have my sincere apologies.

HOWEVER, I have a good reason.

You see, I...I...umm...I....

Hmmm.

Oh, yes -- I remember my excuse now: You see, friends, I haven't been blogging for the past couple of weeks because, well....


Yeah. I just plum forgot! So, CLEARLY, you can understand that my absence has, in no way, been my own personal fault. I accept your forgiveness and apologies for having so unfairly judged me as being just plain lazy.


ANYway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm now back in action, and anxious to post a review of a film that I have always found to be absolutely brilliant. While there may have been a backlash against it in the years since its initial success, I say that's bullcrap. Indeed, the movie I have in mind was a game-changing inspiration for me; it was genius...and I don't care what anyone else says.


I'm talking about The Blair Witch Project.


Sorry, but the hype was justified. I stand firmly behind that assertion, and can't wait to give this film the review that it deserves.

I'll be back soon.



10 comments:

  1. I don't like movies where the camera is constantly shaking, it bugs the crap out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the kitty needs to add in two cents also!

    I am with Jenny on that one....that camera constantly shaking was annoying!

    I watched Paranormal Activity 2 yesterday...don't bother...it was crap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Blood -- What do you mean? Somehow, that comment has made me paranoid, although I'm not sure why....

    Jenny -- I agree with you in 99.5 percent of all cases...but The Blair Witch Project was different.

    And come Saturday or Sunday night, I shall endeavor to demonstrate why.

    Yes -- unfortunate circumstances beyond my control have indeed forced me to miss almost the whole Holy Month of October for blogging, but DARNIT, I'm back in time for the big Halloween holiday, and I have decided to devote it to The Blair Witch Project.

    Why??? --Because I think it was a brilliant film, no matter how much griping I hear about it, and I stand firm in that belief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, Lulu -- Paranormal Activity 2 may have been crap, but I maintain that the first one came CLOSE to greatness....

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back! The blogosphere almost collapsed without you :PP

    ReplyDelete
  6. You forgot?! What! Why you little...LOL I'm looking forward to reading your review of Blair Witch. I have to say that while I enjoyed this film, it has unfortunately spawned the found footage craze that has given us the abysmal and utterly stupid Paranormal Activity movies. Those filmmakers need to get schooled in what horror really is. Hint: It's not off camera moans and groans finished off by the big "I've got Gas" face in the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you don't forget to breathe as well. That could have disasterous results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED Paranormal Activity 1....that was great so I was really let down on #2....Have to see #3 now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting... I really like it... Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete